The main classification and characteristics of hydraulic wrench
There are two series of hydraulic torque wrenches : driven hydraulic wrench and hollow hydraulic wrench . As the name implies, the driving hydraulic torque wrench is driven by the drive shaft to drive the corresponding specification sleeve to achieve the pre-tightening of the nut. As long as the torque range allows, you can It should be a high-strength sleeve to complete different specifications of bolts. It is a universal hydraulic wrench with a wide range of applications. The hollow hydraulic torque wrench is equipped with a transition sleeve. Generally, the screw is extended relatively long, the space is relatively small, the double nut, the bolt spacing is too small, the nut and the equipment wall are too small, or some specific industries have more difficult working conditions.
1. High-tech aerospace materials and ultra-high-strength aluminum-titanium alloy steel are used to forge, and the fuselage is integrally formed to comprehensively strengthen the strength and toughness of the fuselage;
2. 360 ° × 360 ° rotatable tubing joint, free of operating space limitation, free operation;
3. Trigger-type lock, easy to press, can set the 360 ° fine-tuning reaction arm on a sturdy fulcrum at will;
4. Large-tooth ratchet is used with accuracy up to ± 3%.
1. Forged with ultra-high strength aluminum-titanium alloy steel, thin design, double-acting, high-speed, large corner;
2. Snap-in type, interchangeable plug-in, no special tools are required, and the torque repeat accuracy is up to ± 3%;
3. 360 ° × 360 ° and 180 ° X360 ° rotating hose joints are suitable for convenient positioning in compact occasions;
4, full strength design of the wrench parts, the overall reaction arm, fewer moving parts, durable and reliable;
5. Expandable metric and inch hexagonal inserts and sleeves , which can be used with a single power head equipped with multiple inserts;
6. Most of them are used in special working conditions: double nuts, bolts are too close to the equipment wall, bolts are too long, and nut spacing is too small.
- What are the characteristics of hydraulic torque wrench2019-11-07
- Installation and use precautions for hydraulic nuts2019-11-06
- The basic structure and common faults of hydraulic torque wrench2019-11-05
- The basic characteristics of hydraulic torque wrench2019-11-04
- What are the matters needing attention in the selection of specifications for hydraulic nuts2019-11-03
- What are the classifications of hydraulic wrenches
Contact: Manager Kong
Mobile: 15751150696 (WeChat)
Address: No. 16 Taibai Road, Fenghuang Street, Taizhou, Jiangsu Province