Basic characteristics of hydraulic torque wrench
There may be many people who have not heard of hydraulic torque wrenches, and they have the most extensive applications in many fields. Then, the basic characteristics of hydraulic torque wrenches.
I. Hydraulic torque wrenches involve two types of driven hydraulic torque wrenches and hollow hydraulic wrenches . Driven hydraulic torque wrenches must also be used with standard-standard sleeves, which are universal hydraulic wrenches with a wide range of uses. The hollow hydraulic wrench is very thin, especially suitable for places with small space. In specific applications, it can be used in power, such as nuclear power, wind power, hydropower, thermal power, construction, and many other fields.
2. The latest high-tech aerospace materials are used, and ultra-high-strength alloy steel materials are also used. At the time of preparation, it is an integrally molded body, and the strength and toughness of the body are fully strengthened in the manufacturing. Many standard hydraulic torque wrenches can also be used together with 360 ° × 360 ° rotating tubing joints, without any restrictions on the use space, and can be freely operated.
Third, the use of a lock mechanism type lock, which can be easily pressed, that is, you can set the 360 ° fine-tuning reaction arm above the sturdy fulcrum. When precision ratchets are used, the accuracy can reach ± 3. %.
4. When preparing, the ultra-high-strength light metal is used. It is the thinnest design form. It also has a dual function, which in turn has high speed in use. No special type of tool is needed, and the repeatability of torque can reach ± 3%. It can also be used in the form of 360 ° × 360 ° rotating hose joints, which is most suitable for positioning in compact places.
Five, the wrench parts also have a strength design form, with an integral reaction arm, less moving parts, and it is also very durable, very reliable, can also be expanded metric, hexagonal inserts, sleeves, etc., can achieve a lot of power equipment The plug-in can be used together, which can greatly improve the efficiency. The basic frame is the oil cylinder and transmission parts.
6. The function of the oil cylinder is to output power, and the piston and the transmission part of the oil cylinder form a form of movement. At the center of the oil cylinder, the center distance of the transmission part is to use the hydraulic wrench to enlarge the arm. After that, you can multiply the power of the oil cylinder by Arm, this is the output data of the hydraulic wrench.
What has been described above are the basic characteristics of hydraulic torque wrenches and the several types involved. They have their own uses in different fields, and everyone should pay attention to the characteristics when using them.
Jubang Machinery (http://lsi-fr.com) original articles, cooperative media are welcome to reprint, please indicate the source when reprinting!
- What are the characteristics of hydraulic torque wrench2019-11-07
- Installation and use precautions for hydraulic nuts2019-11-06
- The basic structure and common faults of hydraulic torque wrench2019-11-05
- The basic characteristics of hydraulic torque wrench2019-11-04
- What are the matters needing attention in the selection of specifications for hydraulic nuts ?
- What are the classifications of hydraulic wrenches
Contact: Manager Kong
Mobile: 15751150696 (WeChat)
Address: No. 16 Taibai Road, Fenghuang Street, Taizhou, Jiangsu Province