What are the classifications of hydraulic wrenches
Hydraulic wrenches can be used in many fields and have their own characteristics, but they also have their own rules when using them. This point must be noted. Then we will talk about this opportunity. Basic knowledge and characteristics of hydraulic wrenches.
Classification of hydraulic wrench
In fact, there are many classifications of hydraulic wrenches. In use, they can be divided into two categories: driven and hollow hydraulic wrenches. The hydraulic wrench is basically made of the highest strength alloy material, using heat treatment method, and using this method to achieve the effect of reducing the size of the component and its own weight.
1. The driving hydraulic torque wrench can also be used with the standard type of sleeve, which is a universal type hydraulic wrench with a wide range of applications.
2. The hollow hydraulic wrench is thinner in terms of thickness, which is very suitable for use in a narrow space. Applicable in many fields such as power, ship and aviation.
Drive hydraulic wrench features
1. The driving hydraulic wrench is an integrally formed body, which is made of the lightest metal with the highest strength, which comprehensively strengthens the strength of the wrench body, and has high toughness.
2. It can be used with specific rotary tubing joints, and there are no restrictions on its use, so it can be operated freely.
3. The trigger can be implemented in the form of a trigger lock, fine adjustment can be made at will, and the reaction arm is set on a solid support. When a precision ratchet is used, the highest accuracy can reach ± 3%.
4, unique performance of anti-reverse check pawl, which greatly overcome the possible deformation and rebound of the bolt, the wrench will not reverse and other phenomena, can also achieve the hydraulic wrench synchronous operation. There is also a fuel hole design, which can work continuously for a longer time.
Features of hollow hydraulic wrench
1. It is made by one-piece molding, and most of them are made of ultra-high-strength metal, which improves the service life.
2. The power head can be equipped with many working heads to be used together, and the working range is very wide.
3. In use, it can also be equipped with a rotating tubing joint, which is the closest to the tubing-free design. There is no restriction on the use of space. The working head adopts a fully inclusive design. Light, thin, and high torque, it can adapt to many difficult spaces.
The above is the basic common sense and characteristics of hydraulic wrenches. It has unique features in use, so you must pay attention to the actual implementation of the operating instructions before you can use personal safety.
Jubang Machinery (http://lsi-fr.com) original articles, cooperative media are welcome to reprint, please indicate the source when reprinting!
- What are the characteristics of hydraulic torque wrench2019-11-07
- Installation and use precautions for hydraulic nuts2019-11-06
- The basic structure and common faults of hydraulic torque wrench2019-11-05
- The basic characteristics of hydraulic torque wrench2019-11-04
- What are the matters needing attention in the selection of specifications for hydraulic nuts2019-11-03
- What are the classifications of hydraulic wrenches
Contact: Manager Kong
Mobile: 15751150696 (WeChat)
Address: 16 Taibai Road, Fenghuang Street, Taizhou, Jiangsu Province